Label Not Printing From Scan Gun
There are a couple of reasons that labels will fail to print from your mobile barcode scanner. Also, the printer and handheld barcode scanner must be on the same network in order to communicate with each other.
- First, your network barcode printer will need to be set up in the topShelf admin console. See the Label Printing section of this help guide for more information
- Once your label printer is setup in the topShelf admin console, you will need to configure the handheld scanner to print to that specific printer
- From the topShelf application on the device, navigate to 'Tools > Settings'
- If your printer is set up in the admin console, you can select it from the dropdown menu here
- Verify that the Printer IP and Port are correct. If the IP of your printer has changed, you will need to update it in the admin console. See the Label Printing section of this help guide for more assistance with this.