Performing a Cold Boot
Steps for performing a cold boot on a Datalogic Skorpio X3 or Falcon X3 handheld:
- Pull the battery out of the back of the device
- Hold the ‘SCAN’ button located on the keypad
- Using the stylus pen, click the ‘Reset’ button located in the battery compartment.
- Reinstall battery in device and press the power button above the LCD screen
- The device should then show a Datalogic splash screen and begin the reboot procedure. If you don’t see the Datalogic splash screen the reset may have not been performed correctly, try cold boot process again.