Mobile Update 8/16/2020
Changes to mobile.scoutsft.com
1. Guided Blind Count now shows Mobile users which parts are meant to be counted in each bin. Quantities are still hidden.
2. Guided Technical Count provides green/orange visual feedback to Mobile users when counted quantities match/do not match expected quantities respectively.
3. Counting a part in Guided Count that isn't on the Cycle Count will give Mobile users a warning/Prompt to Proceed.
4. Settings created that when enabled will require Part and Bin scans (no manual input) for order picking, bin moves, and/or cycle counting. Contact Scout Support for more information.
5. A "Count by Part" Cycle Count will be marked as "Complete" when all bins are marked as complete.