Wave Pick Modes
The topShelf Wave Picking system allows for multiple types of wave picking modes to meet the needs of different types of warehouse operations. These modes range from a simple wave to advanced waves using pick carts and totes.
This will create a single wave for any user to pick. This mode does not organize the inventory on a pick cart, but simply directs the user to pick all of the product on the specified orders.
Advanced waves allow you to configure more specific options around your wave, such as:
- Assigning waves to specific users
- Assigning waves to multiple users
- Automatically splitting orders between multiple users
- Assigning totes to orders
- Save your wave configuration for later use